Fostering excellence is part of the Peconic Landing culture.
Each month, an employee is recognized for his/her contributions to the success of the community. We also recognize one management team member each quarter for their dedication to moving the organization forward. Throughout the year, the Teamwork Committee sponsors events to reward staff for their hard work and success, and the Peconic Landing Games are another way we recognize and motivate employees.
2017 EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH
- January – Devon (Anthony) McKnight – Dining Services
- February – Larry Taylor – Housekeeping
- March – Anthony Stulsky – Transportation Services
- April – Susan DeRidder – Nursing
- May – David White – Nursing
- June – Stephanie Montgomery – Dining Services
- July – Yessica Ramos – Care Partner
- August – Libby Koch – Fitness
- September – Ralph Edwards – Transportation Services
2017 LEADER OF THE QUARTER
- First Quarter – Jennifer Ackroyd – Assisted Living Administrator/ Assistant Administrator
- Second Quarter – Joseph Hughes – Maintenance Lead
- Third Quarter – Valerie Tirelli Hallock – Brecknock Hall Events Coordinator