We appreciate your interest in exploring job opportunities at Peconic Landing.
Please see the list below to view open healthcare and hospitality opportunities.
Featured Job of the Week: Executive Assistant – This position will be 2 days per week.
• Performs administrative and clerical tasks in support of President and the Board of Trustees
• Preparation of correspondence, minutes and reports, electronic and paper records management, scheduling, special research projects and a variety of other office/clerical tasks
• Must be well organized
• Excellent computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
• Discretion with highly confidential information
Director of Nursing – Excellent opportunity for a DON to oversee our five-star health center, including skilled nursing, assisted living, memory support and short-term rehab.
• A demonstrated leader with a distinct focus on person-centered care, a collaborative work style and excellent communication skills, along with the ability to develop and foster a unique organizational culture, are essential.
• Minimum 5 years DON experience and BSN preferred. Salary commensurate with experience; excellent benefits package with a clear emphasis on work/life balance.
Care Partner – Full-time and Part-time, evening shift 3pm-11pm
• Assist members with activities of daily living, including dining, personal care, activities and social support, while maintaining a home-like environment that is clean and safe.
Cook – Full-time
• Assist our dynamic culinary team with all aspects of food preparation and safety.
• Fine Dining or Healthcare experience preferred.
Custodian – Full-time
• Perform cleaning duties according to schedule.
• This position involves performing tasks of physically demanding nature.
Part-time and Per-Diem Opportunities
Licensed Practical Nurse – day and evening shifts
Certified Nursing Assistant – $1,000 signing bonus now offered for full-time and part-time CNA positions! Call for details (631-477-3800, ext. 289)
•Part-time 11pm-7am, 2 shifts per week
•Per diem, all shifts
Server and Dietary Aide – new combined position offering additional hours. Will train.
Resident Services Assistant – per diem, all shifts
Utility Staff – per diem, all shifts
Home Health Aide – (HHA certified)
• $15.00 per hour
• Companions, Personal Companion Aide (PCA)
• Various schedules
Earn a Home Health Aide/CNA certification and start a career in healthcare!
Ask about our upcoming courses. Call Carol Worth at 631-477-2146
Email résumé to Human Resources: email@example.com or mail/apply in person at 1500 Brecknock Road, Greenport, NY 11944 | EOE, M/F/D/V
*Due to the quantity of responses received for each job position, a personal response to each candidate is not possible. Only applicants considered for positions or invited for an interview will be contacted.*